How to create a classified ads website in under 45 min
Do you want to get started with your online classifieds website, quick and easy? You might think, “Is it even possible??”
It is possible!
Here, is the step by step procedure on how you can create, manage, and maintain a classified website on your own, without writing a line of code, in less than 45 minutes!
Here are the swift steps to get started with your classifieds website:
- Get a web address
- Hosting space
- Choosing the right platform to create your classifieds website
- Working on the designing part of your ad posting website
- Menus, pages, and links
- Adding the classifieds ads
- Money making through your WordPress classifieds website
- Maintaining and advertising
How to choose a domain name for your Classifieds website Domain name, which is the web address for a website, are the first thing to be decided while creating a website.
You can use Bluehost for registering your domain address. The process is simple and easy. Alternately, you can choose a hosting plan (refer the next step) and then choose the domain name and check out at once. You can choose domain name according to your requirements, but here are a few guidelines that will help you choose an efficient domain name:
- A short name that represents your brand
- Use keywords
- Choose a domain name that is easy to remember
- Carefully choose the extension
- Choose a name that is easy to memorize
- .com domains are the most popular and are good for classifieds websites. However, the scope of a classifieds website is generally limited to the specific county, so you can go for domain names that end with the country extension. For instance – .nz for Newzealand, .in for India, .au for Australia, etc.
Choosing the host for your ad posting website Got the domain name? Now is the time to subscribe for the server space to store our website data. There are so many considerations while choosing a host. Not just the availability, but the performance and usability of your website depend directly on the efficiency of your web host. However, we recommend Bluehost for hosting your small business website. Read: Why BlueHost is the best hosting solution for your small business website?